ProCAM II includes 2D/3D wireframe and complex surface modeling capabilities.
2D/3D Wireframe Modeling
* User defined coordinates allow the user to move the zero point to the dimension
datum of each construction view and work in a horizontal/vertical (X,Y) frame of
* Enhanced accurate picking feature.
* All CAD and CAM entities can be scaled, translated, mirrored and rotated. CAD
entities can be trimmed, segmented, filleted, chamfered, and extended.
* Dimensioning supports aligned and uni-directional linear dimensions, as well as
ordinate, baseline, datum, diametric, and radial dimensions.
* Support for English and metric units, fractions and other dimensioning styles.
* Supports multiple surface creation methods: swept, ruled, plane, offset, surface of
revolution, four-curve (Coon's patch), three-curve, constant and variable radius fillet,
complex surface and two-surface blend.
* Provides tools for easy manipulation of surfaces, either as a single surface or a
* Projects 2D or 3D entities onto any surface for engraving and free form cutting.
* Supports the calculation of an infinite number of surface intersections.
* Separates the core and cavity on parts designed with thickness included.
* Interfaces with Open GL graphics cards for interactively generating high speed, high
quality surface shading. Allows dynamic pan, zoom and rotate of shaded models.